Barcelona Hasta La Muerte | Super Catalans
ha

Solidarity of PCR's student with flood victims

Share this history on :
Hello everyone... I'm sorry if I rarely updating this blog in past two years, cause I'm busy in college life. Well, it doesn't mean I don't have any tread to share for all of you. And thank you for everyone who stay visiting my blog even this out of date.

Okay, now I want to share something out of field. It's about flood accident in Rumbai regency, Riau province, Indonesia. This disaster occured since last Friday, cause of heavy rain in every night. As I'm a college student and also join PMI (Indonesian Red Cross), me and some of my friend from PMI community in my campus Politeknik Caltex Riau, helping PMI Pekanbaru to distributed logistics relief for flood victims.

Well, actually most of my friend who joined me to distribute the logistics are heading for mid-exam in our campus. But that's not make them reluctant to join us and helping to distribute the logistics. They're compliant to get wet although in the noon they still have another exam.
Here some pictures from the scene, enjoy it :) for more pict, click here!

 













Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : youremail@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...
Comments
0 Comments

I'm hungry...